Who is Eligible to Join
1. Anyone with an interest in amateur radio may join by submitting an application with the required dues.
2. Note: Only members with a current valid amateur radio license from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) may hold an elected office.
How to Join
1. Go to the below section and pay your dues and complete an online application.
2. For those who opt not to pay online by credit card, download the San Antonio Radio Club sarc-application-form-R2019-1 and follow the instructions on the form.
1. Annual dues are $15.00.
2. Dues are reduced to $12.00 for a year if paid before the end of Radio Fiesta on the 2nd Saturday of January.
3. Dues are waived for military personnel on active duty in the Greater San Antonio Metropolitan Area of Bexar County. All military personnel requesting this waiver of dues should so mark their application.
4. Dues for members joining for the first time will be prorated at the time of applying for membership.
Pay S.A.R.C Membership dues with PayPal or credit card. Once you have paid you will be returned to a page to complete the online membership application.
|Full Membership ( Active Military -only)||⇒ Click for FREE|
|Membership Renewal(Before Radio Fiesta 2019) …….. $12.00|
|New Membership or renewal (Post Fiesta 2019) …….. $15.00|
|New Membership (April-June) …….. $11.25|
|New Membership (July-Sept) …….. $7.50|
|New Membership (Oct-Dec) …….. $3.75|
If you are interested in becoming a member of the American Radio Relay League (ARRL), their dues are $49 annually and includes a subscription to QST, their monthly magazine. Go to https://www.arrl.org/join-arrl-renew-membership/ for membership in the ARRL.